Throughout the year we hold extra opportunities for our athletes to improve outside of their standard training routine, and our camp/clinic offerings play a major role in providing the education and insight we cannot always fit into a two hour practice! All-Skills Sessions, Positional Training, College Recruiting Seminars, Workshops with NCAA Coaches, and Guest Speaker Presentations are just a few of the staples that we host on a yearly basis. These sessions are open to any and all entrants limited only by age, gender, and/or program inventory. For more insight on our current offerings, check below for additional details!
Note: We have multiple facilities in use for our respective supplemental programs, so be sure to double check that you have the correct location noted!
- Open to boys between 5th-8th grade, our Fall Clinics provide a well-rounded training curriculum that explores each of the main skills required to excel on the volleyball court. Whether you are new to the sport or have already mastered some of the basics, this program will provide the reps you need in order to advance your skills to the next level.
Girls Team In Training Clinic, Mondays at TPAC | Click To Register
- Open to girls between 5th-8th grade. This clinic mirrors our Girls Program’s practice curriculum, focusing on team-based drills and scenarios.
- Open to girls between 5th-8th grade. This session is all about fast-paced play, employing techniques and strategies through engaging games.
- Open to girls between 5th-8th grade. As the name implies, this offering hammers home individual reps across each of the essential skills.
- We’ve partnered with Evanston Township High School in order to help grow the sport of volleyball in the Evanston area by providing convenient and affordable introductory training to boys and girls between 5th-8th grade. This is the ONLY offering of its kind available on our training calendar, and is part of our collective efforts to establish mutually beneficial ties with the greater community outside of our own gym’s doors.
- Open to boys and girls between Kindergarten-4th grade, the MOD Minis program focuses on introducing the fundamental skills & concepts of volleyball through drills and games. Each session is designed to prepare your athlete for the ins and outs of club volleyball, all while developing important teamwork and communication skills.
Programs On Deck
Looking further ahead, know that we plan to launch additional training camps and clinics that will run throughout our Winter Break and into the new year. Much like the programs you see outlined above, a majority of these sessions will cater primarily to our 14 & under athletes, but know that our Winter Break camp and clinic series will provide a range of options for all ages. Here’s a quick glance at what you can expect from our next round of supplemental programs!
- Team in Training Clinic | Mirrors our Girls Program’s practice curriculum, focusing on team-based drills and scenarios.
- Gameplay Clinic | Lace up and get right after it! These sessions are designed around fast-paced play and game-like scenarios.
- All-Skills Clinic | As the name implies, this offering hammers home individual reps across each of the essential skills.
- MOD Minis | Our introductory training continues, building on the skills and concepts tackled throughout our first fall session.
- Small Group Training | Setters & Attackers, 1st Contact, Serving & Attacking are common examples of what we’ve offered in the past
- Elite MOD-Only Training | Intended for currently rostered athletes, supplements our existing training schedule.