Throughout the year we hold extra opportunities for our athletes to improve outside of their standard training routine, and our camp/clinic offerings play a major role in providing the education and insight we cannot always fit into a two hour practice! All-Skills Sessions, Positional Training, College Recruiting Seminars, Workshops with NCAA Coaches, and Guest Speaker Presentations are just a few of the staples that we host on a yearly basis. These sessions are open to any and all entrants limited only by age, gender, and/or program inventory. For more insight on our current offerings, check below for additional details!
Note: We have multiple facilities in use for our respective supplemental programs, so be sure to double check that you have the correct location noted!
- We are thrilled to welcome Dustin Watten and TJ Sanders to the MOD gym to run an exclusive series of training clinics! Both Dustin (Libero) and TJ (Setter) bring a wealth of experience to the court as seasoned professionals and experts on not only their primary roles but the sport of volleyball as a whole. Athletes should expect a fast-paced training environment paired with deeply technical skill breakdowns and feedback – be prepared to work hard and challenge yourself to break old habits while instilling positive adjustments to your game.
- Note: ONLY OPEN TO ROSTERED MOD ATHLETES – CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR OUR ACCESS CODE! Sessions that are not sold out by Thursday, February 15th will be made available to the public, though there is no guarantee that any space will remain.
MOD Minis Spring Training, Feb-Mar Mondays and/or Wednesdays at NSSC | Click To Register
- Open to boys and girls between K-4th grade, this season serves as a crash course on the fundamentals of volleyball. Athletes will train through a variety of exercises, drills, and games designed around introducing the core skills and concepts of our sport.
Girls Team In Training Clinic, Feb-Apr Tuesdays at TPAC | Click To Register
- Train the way our teams do! Open to girls between 5th-8th grade, this clinic series mirrors MOD’s club training curriculum. From individual skill work to team-based drills and scenarios, each practice is designed around providing a balanced training experience.
Girls Gameplay Clinic, Feb-Apr Wednesdays at TPAC | Click To Register
- Lace up and lock in! Open to girls between 5th-8th grade, this clinic series jumps right into competitive play. While development remains a core focus of this session, athletes are challenged to make corrections and adapt “on the fly” as we simulate various drills and match scenarios.
Girls Skills Clinic, Feb-Apr Fridays at NSSC | Click To Register
- Time to get technical! Open to girls between 5th-8th grade, this clinic series tackles everything there is to know about the fundamentals. Whether you are just looking to stay sharp or have some corrections you want to make to your form, these high repetition sessions help to build the quality and consistency needed to secure your spot on the court.
Small Group Training, Feb/March various dates at NSSC | Click To Register
- These sessions are designed to provide elite level training to experienced club athletes, supplementing your in-season development with highly specific technical feedback. Come prepared to push your limits and expand your skillset! Open to boys and girls in 7th/8th grade, this series will be focused around either attacking or 1st contact (serve/pass/dig).
Programs On Deck
Looking further ahead, know that we plan to launch additional training camps and clinics that will run throughout late spring and early summer. Much like the programs you see outlined above, a majority of these sessions will cater primarily to our 14 & under athletes, but know that our summer camp and clinic series will provide a range of options for all ages. Here’s a quick glance at what you can expect from our next round of supplemental programs!
- Team in Training Clinic | Mirrors our Girls Program’s practice curriculum, focusing on team-based drills and scenarios.
- Gameplay Clinic | Lace up and get right after it! These sessions are designed around fast-paced play and game-like scenarios.
- All-Skills Clinic | As the name implies, this offering hammers home individual reps across each of the essential skills.
- MOD Minis | Our introductory training continues, building on the skills and concepts tackled throughout our first fall session.
- Small Group Training | Setters & Attackers, 1st Contact, Serving & Attacking are common examples of what we’ve offered in the past
- Elite MOD-Only Training | Intended for currently rostered athletes, supplements our existing training schedule.