Throughout the year we hold extra opportunities for our athletes to improve outside of their standard training routine, and our camp/clinic offerings play a major role in providing the education and insight we cannot always fit into a two hour practice! All-Skills Sessions, Positional Training, College Recruiting Seminars, Workshops with NCAA Coaches, and Guest Speaker Presentations are just a few of the staples that we host on a yearly basis. These sessions are open to any and all entrants limited only by age, gender, and/or program inventory. For more insight on our current offerings, check below for additional details!
Note: We have multiple facilities in use for our respective supplemental programs, so be sure to double check that you have the correct location noted!
Holiday Sessions (Nov/Dec)
Tomahawk Fitness Sessions, Dec 20-21/27-28 at NSSC | Click To Register
- Train with the best in the business! Open to boys and girls between 5th-12th grade, these sessions provide volleyball-specific strength training for our developing athletes. The jump training option will focus on explosive movement and increasing your vertical, while the strength training option provides a more well-rounded workout. Each round has also been scheduled back-to-back for our respective age groups, so anyone that prefers to attend both sessions can easily do so.
- Open to boys between 5th-8th grade, our Winter Clinics provide a well-rounded training curriculum that explores each of the main skills required to excel on the volleyball court. Whether you are new to the sport or have already mastered some of the basics, this program will provide the reps you need in order to advance your skills to the next level.
Boys Holiday Open Gyms, Dec 27/28/29 at NSSC | Click To Register
- Train at your own pace! Our Open Gyms provide an opportunity for athletes to get onto the court and work through their own areas of focus. Note that while formal instruction is not provided during these sessions, our staff will remain on site in order to provide court supervision.
Girls Holiday Clinics (Rostered Only), Dec 27/28/29 at NSSC | Click To Register
- Train alongside your teammates and peers to prepare for the upcoming competition phase of the season! Open only to MOD’s rostered Girls Program athletes, these sessions provide elite skills training relevant to your child’s age group. Each round will run for 2hrs, and you have the option to sign up for all three dates or pick and choose individual sessions.
Girls “Play On” Nike Sports Camp, Dec 27-29 at NSSC | ***SOLD OUT!!***
- This volleyball-focused offering from the Nike Sports Camp team features our very own Eunice An as the headlining trainer! If you’re looking to maximize your court hours over break, this offering packs quite the punch at 18hrs of total programming time across the three day duration, providing ample opportunity to carve out some significant progress with your game.
Winter Sessions (Jan/Feb)
- Open to boys between 5th-8th grade, this camp serves as a two day crash course on the essential skills of volleyball. Athletes will train through a variety of drills and competitive scenarios emphasizing the fundamentals of the sport while working to improve technique and eliminate any “bad habits” from muscle memory.
- Open to girls between 5th-8th grade, this camp serves as a two day crash course on the essential skills of volleyball. Athletes will train through a variety of drills and competitive scenarios emphasizing the fundamentals of the sport while working to improve technique and eliminate any “bad habits” from muscle memory.
- Open to boys and girls between K-4th grade, this camp serves as a two day crash course on the fundamentals of volleyball. Athletes will train through a variety of exercises, drills, and games designed around introducing the core skills and concepts of our sport.
Girls Team In Training Clinic, Jan/Feb Tuesdays at TPAC | Click To Register
- Train the way our teams do! Open to girls between 5th-8th grade, this clinic series mirrors MOD’s club training curriculum. From individual skill work to team-based drills and scenarios, each practice is designed around providing a balanced training experience.
Girls Gameplay Clinic, Jan/Feb Wednesdays at TPAC | Click To Register
- Lace up and lock in! Open to girls between 5th-8th grade, this clinic series jumps right into competitive play. While development remains a core focus of this session, athletes are challenged to make corrections and adapt “on the fly” as we simulate various drills and match scenarios.
Girls Skills Clinic, Jan/Feb Fridays at NSSC | Click To Register
- Time to get technical! Open to girls between 5th-8th grade, this clinic series tackles everything there is to know about the fundamentals. Whether you are just looking to stay sharp or have some corrections you want to make to your form, these high repetition sessions help to build the quality and consistency needed to secure your spot on the court.
- Your volleyball journey begins here! Open to boys and girls between K-4th grade, this program is designed around preparing new athletes for the world of club volleyball. Athletes will train through a variety of exercises, drills, and games designed around introducing the core skills and concepts of our sport.
Programs On Deck
Looking further ahead, know that we plan to launch additional training camps and clinics that will run throughout late winter and early spring. Much like the programs you see outlined above, a majority of these sessions will cater primarily to our 14 & under athletes, but know that our summer camp and clinic series will provide a range of options for all ages. Here’s a quick glance at what you can expect from our next round of supplemental programs!
- Team in Training Clinic | Mirrors our Girls Program’s practice curriculum, focusing on team-based drills and scenarios.
- Gameplay Clinic | Lace up and get right after it! These sessions are designed around fast-paced play and game-like scenarios.
- All-Skills Clinic | As the name implies, this offering hammers home individual reps across each of the essential skills.
- MOD Minis | Our introductory training continues, building on the skills and concepts tackled throughout our first fall session.
- Small Group Training | Setters & Attackers, 1st Contact, Serving & Attacking are common examples of what we’ve offered in the past
- Elite MOD-Only Training | Intended for currently rostered athletes, supplements our existing training schedule.